Some things to keep in mind when preparing a small job “proposal. ” Keep It Simple While Being CompleteI agree that you don’t want to overwhelm the client with too much detail. However, you want to protect yourself and your company from being regarded by the client as not giving them enough detail. Address the EssentialsA good proposal and estimate addresses these questions: What is the problem to be fixed?
- Go to slide, "Let us design your dream deck!"
- Go to slide, "Choosing the right windows"
- Go to slide, "Choose the color you want!"
- Go to slide, "Hardware and tools"
- Go to slide, "Doors that open "
- Go to slide, "Here to help you with your roof"
- Go to slide, "We have lumber& trusses"
- Go to slide, "Your Hometown Lumber Yard"