Many remodelers launch a company without a business plan or any written goals. If that description fits, and if your business is close to the $1 million in sales threshold, or if you want to grow past that milestone, you’re at an important crossroads. You need to decide whether you will remain a contractor or if you will become a construction business owner. Regardless of your choice, you should develop a plan and commit to following through on it.
- Go to slide, "Let us design your dream deck!"
- Go to slide, "Choosing the right windows"
- Go to slide, "Choose the color you want!"
- Go to slide, "Hardware and tools"
- Go to slide, "Doors that open "
- Go to slide, "Here to help you with your roof"
- Go to slide, "We have lumber& trusses"
- Go to slide, "Your Hometown Lumber Yard"