The strengths of a home builder’s skill set typically include being adept at assessing risk, entitling land, securing permits, negotiating with finance people, and, of course, managing construction. But selling tends to be the weak link. Sales consultant and author Jeff Shore says that the advice he first gives his builder clients who are looking to improve in this area is to decide what you are.
- Go to slide, "Let us design your dream deck!"
- Go to slide, "Choosing the right windows"
- Go to slide, "Choose the color you want!"
- Go to slide, "Hardware and tools"
- Go to slide, "Doors that open "
- Go to slide, "Here to help you with your roof"
- Go to slide, "We have lumber& trusses"
- Go to slide, "Your Hometown Lumber Yard"